Thursday, October 17, 2013

so much to say, so little time part 5

Conversations with a 3 year old are fantastic.

#1. "Bless my baby sister Rad."

#2. "My sad heart says it needs ice cream." (Melodramatic much?)

#3. "I just want to be Rhett when I grow up." 

#4. "Mom, can I eat the green parrot in the kitchen?" (Translation, green pear.)

#5. "I want to get Dark Mater a present so he'll be happy." (Dark Mater = Darth Vader)

#6. "Rhett what's your full name?" "Black Rhett."

#7. "Mom, what's the heck?"

#8. "Dad say hi to my Batman." 
      "Hi Batman."
      "Dad he no can talk to you. He's a toy."

#9. "Dad this is my quadruped." (A quadruped is dinosaur that walks on 4 feet. Thank you Dinosaur Train.)

Numbers 2, 3, 6, and 7 are my favorite. :) 


Rhett and his "baby sister." 

(And yes, that is Rad's trusty blue spoon. He loves that blue spoon.)

PS. Thank you for indulging me when I share these! We laugh so hard when he we go back and read them and we don't want to forget any of these down the road. 

Click here to read parts 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. 7 hahahaha oh #7 that is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - and I love that Rad has a favorite little spoon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts! They make me laugh out loud. I can't imagine getting to hear those hilarious things every day from that cute kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right to note these precious sayings. I have four kids in their thirties now and you think you will always remember every tiny detail, but you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids are hilarious! Elise had us cracking up in the car the other day. We passed some deer in a field and she said "It's a good thing they weren't in the road or we might have rolled over those cute things".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog post ....
    very informative blog updates .
    Thanks for writtng furniture manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you would like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to watch this eye-opening video to learn a strong little secret that might get you your personal harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all of your thoughts and comments! They bring a smile to my face!